The North Tillamook Library, located in downtown Manzanita, has been providing residents and visitors with library materials, educational programs, and services for 30 years.
- Read books, borrow books
- Read newspapers and magazines
- Check out videos and audio books
- Use our free Wi-Fi ( every day 24/7 )
- Need a computer? Use one of ours for free
- Get help with internet or research questions
- Sign up for and enjoy free classes … new ones all the time
- Listen to and watch presentations and music performances
- Download TV shows, ebooks, music albums, magazines and movies for free
- Browse free publications (local area attractions, tax guides, etc.)
- Bring the kids to story time and craft classes
- Ask a question … any question !
You can access the Tillamook member libraries, order books and videos online from any branch library, use Hoopla to download e-resources, get information about classes at all library locations, and more.
Our Library is the result of an enormous community effort to finance the construction of the building through a unique public-private partnership with the Tillamook County Library. The North Tillamook Library Friends own and maintain the building, while the Tillamook County Library provides the books, digital media, and staff.
North Tillamook Library Friends is an all-volunteer organization and offers many ways to get involved in Library activities. Read more about the Friends of the Library …. we hope you will join us!
Need to get something printed?
Print from your laptop or desktop at home or at work:
- Visit Tillabook.org or click here
- Select “North Tillamook Library at Manzanita” from the list of branch libraries (on the right side of the page).
- Enter your email address
- Browse your computer to find and select the file to be printed
- Click the green print icon (you will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
Print from your Tablet or Smartphone:
- Visit your device’s app store and install the PrinterOn App. Launch it.
- Click “No Printer Selected.”
- Click “Search” and look for Tillamook.
- Find the North Tillamook Library at Manzanita link
- To print a document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
- To print a photo, open the App, click on “Photo” and select a photo to print
- Select the printer and click the Print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you’ll get a notice that the job has started and then another message when it is finished (“Job Success”)
Pick up your printed document:
- At the Print Release Station in the Library, select “Release a Print Job”
- Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job.
As always, the Librarians will help you if you have questions about this process.
Feel Like Watching a Movie?
Stream now for FREE with the new Library streaming service called “Kanopy.”
Choose from more than 30,000 films for free. Everything is on-demand, right from your own computer, smart TV, mobile device or tablet. All you need is your library card and you can start streaming instantly. No waiting for films — make a selection and it immediately begins playing. View your movie as many times as you want for three days.
You can stream as many as six movies a month and the app will keep track of how many films you have left for the month. Plus, your progress on each film will be saved if you can’t watch it all in one sitting. The app will also create a watchlist for you to track what movies you want to see next.
Kanopy showcases more than 30,000 of the world’s best films, including award-winning documentaries, rare and hard-to-find titles, film festival favorites, indie and classic films, and world cinema with collections from Music Box Films, Samuel Goldwyn, The Orchard, The Great Courses, PBS and thousands of independent filmmakers.
Sign up for the app now
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm