- Read books, borrow books
- Read newspapers and magazines
- Check out videos and audio books
- Log on to your own devices with free Wi-Fi
- Need a computer? Use one of ours for free
- Get help with internet or research questions
- Sign up for and enjoy free classes … new ones all the time
- Listen to and watch presentations and music performances
- Download TV shows, ebooks, music albums, magazines and movies for free
- Browse free publications (local area attractions, tax guides, etc.)
- Bring the kids to story time and craft classes
- Ask a question … any question !
The North Tillamook Library located in the heart of downtown Manzanita has been providing residents and visitors with library materials, educational programs, and services for 30 years. Library patrons can access all the Tillamook member libraries, order books and videos online from any branch library, use the Hoopla system to download e-resources, get information about classes at all library locations, and more.
The Library is the result of an enormous community effort to finance the construction of the building through a unique public-private partnership with the Tillamook County Library. The North Tillamook Library Friends own and maintain the building, while the Tillamook County Library provides the books, digital media, and staff.
North Tillamook Library Friends is an all-volunteer organization and offers many ways to get involved in Library activities. Read more about the Friends …. we hope you will join us !
North Tillamook Library in Manzanita
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am to 3:00pm
Free WiFi is always available in the Library or outside on our grounds.