The North Tillamook Library, located in downtown Manzanita, has been providing residents and visitors with library materials, educational programs, and services for 30 years.
- Read books, borrow books
- Read newspapers and magazines
- Check out videos and audio books
- Use our free Wi-Fi ( every day 24/7 )
- Need a computer? Use one of ours for free
- Get help with internet or research questions
- Sign up for and enjoy free classes … new ones all the time
- Listen to and watch presentations and music performances
- Download TV shows, ebooks, music albums, magazines and movies for free
- Browse free publications (local area attractions, tax guides, etc.)
- Bring the kids to story time and craft classes
- Ask a question … any question !
You can access the Tillamook member libraries, order books and videos online from any branch library, use Hoopla to download e-resources, get information about classes at all library locations, and more.
Our Library is the result of an enormous community effort to finance the construction of the building through a unique public-private partnership with the Tillamook County Library. The North Tillamook Library Friends own and maintain the building, while the Tillamook County Library provides the books, digital media, and staff.
North Tillamook Library Friends is an all-volunteer organization and offers many ways to get involved in Library activities. Read more about the Friends of the Library …. we hope you will join us!
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm